Every XPT should have this blow off valve! The stock BOV (Often called a diverter valve) is made of plastic and is known to warp. Warping can cause this to leak boost pressure which means a loss in horsepower. This happens especially on higher boost machines, but also can happen with stock boost levels. We set this BOV up just for the XP turbo to make sure no boost is leaked on higher boost machines, and that the valve blows off under lower boost pressure.
- Fits 2016-18 XP Turbo Models
- Will not warp like the plastic factory BOV
- Prevents boost pressure and horsepower loss
- Made from billet aluminum
- Anodized black
- Set up & extensively tested to have the correct spring pressure and pop off pressure for the XPT
- Switch between that blow off valve sound and stock sound in just minutes
- Installs easily just like factory (Cut off the factory clamps, remove the factory valve, lubricate the new valve with WD-40 or brake cleaner, Install the new valve & clamps, tighten clamps)
- Wanting that BOV sound? You can easily plug your hose returning the valve to the intake tube with a 1" plug which is supplied. This will give you that sound and allow you to switch back to the factory "diverter valve" routing if riding in muddy/wet conditions.