Our S3 recoil clutch kits pack a huge punch! No matter the terrain, they hit hard and just keep pulling for days. On the trail or at the race you'll notice wicked acceleration and instant clutch response when getting back into the throttle after hammering that corner. In the dunes you'll see the same benefits, but also have much less bogging when climbing that big dune. The machine will hold RPM so you can get where you need to go, and get there faster! Going mudding? Our mud setup will help turn those tires through the thick and deep with much better RPM and wheel speed that's key to climbing out of that hole. We have a huge amount of CVT knowledge, a great passion for the sport, and spent many hours testing different setups in the real world. We know you'll be extremely pleased with the performance gain from our clutch kits!
Some will offer different clutch kits for 2016 vs 2017 models. These two years do require different weight setups. Our kit is the same for both due to the weights being adjustable enough for both years. Your setup guideline will let you know the correct setup for your year.
- Fits 2016-18 RZR XP Turbo Models 2 & 4 Seat
- S3 kits include our custom cut helix which will give you better power to the wheels on 2017-18 models because of the slightly steeper angle. On 2016 models you will see quicker RPM climb into peak power, and better belt life. All models will see a more consistent RPM sweep. Factory helixes start off steep, then go shallower on the top end. For turbo machines, this is completely backwards. We run a straight angle as changing the load on a heavy machine in the middle of a shift can cause some issues. Basically, 2016 helixes were too steep and therefor had belt issues, 2017 helixes went MUCH shallower and the performance to the wheels suffers. We found just the right angle to make everything happy with great belt life and great performance.
- Kits work great with both stock or modified machines
- A must have when tuning your XPT
- A must have when running larger tires or paddles
- Huge acceleration gains
- Wicked throttle response when on & off the throttle
- More efficient power transferred to the wheels
- More consistent clutch performance
- Cooler running belt temps (especially when running larger tires or paddles!)
- Longer belt and clutch life
- Easily adjustable if needed
- Performance Helix: The performance angle is what 90% of users will want. It offers great power transfer to the wheels that will take off and keep pulling hard. On 2017 models the performance helix is a huge difference in power transfer as the factory helix angle is extremely weak. On 2016 models we actually drop helix angle over the factory resulting in better belt life, more consistent performance, and a quicker revving machine.
- High Load Helix: If you are using very large tires, the high load helix might be the choice for you. The high load helix is recommended for those turning 34" tires, or 31-32" paddles. The high load helix can be used with any tire size 29" and greater if you are just after belt life, and performance is not your priority. The performance angle can still be used with the larger tires and paddles if all out performance is what you are after, just keep in mind belt life will be less than with our high load setup.
- Close to stock engagement which is very smooth. We highly recommend removing your primary limiter (plastic washer under the stock spring). If you'd like higher engagement, you can run the plastic limiter (Not recommended if trying to run over 75mph)